Monday, October 10, 2011

Project 7: The Dreaded Tape Shoes

An old man came to me one day. He said, "Help, for I have no shoes! My poor old feet have no relief, and the burning pavement is cruel!"

"Wooden clogs they break my toes, rubber soles they wear and fade, sandals offer no protection from the rain and painful things."

Though I know not why I would, I took pity upon the miser. Spending my last twenty cents, I bought my tape supplies.

Toiling all through the night, I slept not a single wink. Such sympathy I felt for the man, and his aching feet.

Twenty days spent in my room, living only off of ramen. My paper cuts would heal and split, something....something something rhymes with ramen.

The moral of the story is that I wasted my time.

I found upon completion that the man had stolen my shoes while I was working on his.

So I had to wear the stupid tape shoes.

Which crumbled under my weight.

And unraveled when I stepped into a puddle.

Never trust the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment